Our members are vital to the success of the Museum. The funds we raise from this program help us to properly care for our collection, bring in traveling exhibits, and provide education programs.
- * $10 Discount for Student/Senior/Military/Long Distance (200+ Miles Away)
- ** $15 Discount for Student/Senior/Military/Long Distance (200+ Miles Away)
- Download the Membership PDF
Basic* – $35
- 10% Store Discount
- Invites to Openings etc.
Basic Plus* – $60
- Everything in the Basic level plus...
- 2 Free Research Requests
- Reciprocal Admission Program
Bronze** – $100
- Everything in the Basic Plus level plus...
- 15% Discount on Gift Memberships
- Member Shopping Mornings
- 10% Discount on Tickets to Fundraisers
Silver** – $250
- Everything in the Bronze level plus...
- 15% Store Discount
- Invite to Exclusive Member Events
- Print of Photo from Museum Collection
Gold** – $500
- Everything in the Silver level plus...
- Behind the Scenes Tour with Curator
- Recognition in Bulletin and on Website
Harter Circle** – $1000
- Everything in the Gold level plus...
- One free Engraved Paver in the Patio
- Invite to Annual Donor Luncheon
All Business Memberships include Basic Benefits as well
- *** 20% Discount for Non-Profits
Business Basic*** – $250
- Listing on Website
- Ad in 1 Issue of Bulletin
Business Basic Plus*** – $500
- Everything in the Business Basic level plus...
- Ad in all 4 Bulletins
Business Sustaining*** – $1000
- Everything in the Business Basic Plus level plus...
- Free use of Museum for 1 Corporate Event
The Museum is a partnership between Sutter County and the Community Memorial Museum Association, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. The Association supports all of the public programming aspects of the Museum, including education programs, fundraising events, temporary exhibits, updates to permanent exhibits, and the Museum Store. Donations made to the Association are tax deductible.
There are many ways to donate to the Museum:
- Donate online
- Mail a check
- Come visit us! (Yes, you can donate using a credit card)
- Planned Giving
We also have corporate sponsorship opportunities for our events and temporary exhibits.
The Association is a 501(c)(3) organization that fundraises and supports the operation of the Museum. New applicants to the Association are approved by a vote of the full Association. Members serve for 4 year terms.
Current Association Members:
- Phyllis Smith, President
- Margit Sands, Vice President
- Debbie Reid, Secretary
- Amber Milner, Treasurer
- Carol Bordeaux
- Manny Cardoza
- Babs Cotter
- Eric Gruenthal
- Barbara Hankins
- Scott Hankins
- Wade Kirchner
- Tony Kurlan
- Sukh Sidhu
- Chuck Smith
We would not be able to do what we do without our volunteers. Volunteers staff the front desk when the Museum is open. This includes greeting visitors, answering any questions they may have, answering the phone, and selling items in the Museum Store. Volunteers also work on special projects, help at events, make ornaments and help decorate for Trees & Traditions. We are always looking for more volunteers, so if you are interested please contact us or come by the Museum!